You will learn:
• Explanation and history of reverse engineering
• Why reverse engineering is important
• How portable CMM technology fits into reverse engineering
• How to create a 3D CAD model of an existing part
• How Paul Jr. Designs uses reverse engineering
Typically, a coordinate measuring machine (CMM) is used to perform dimensional analysis and verify that a part is compliant to a 2D drawing or 3D model. However, using a portable CMM in the process of reverse engineering allows you to obtain dimensional information that is accurate and will guarantee the integrity of the reproduction. Please complete your information below to confirm your registration.